directory-users mailing list archives

From Michał Stefanów <mstefa...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [ApacheDS] problem with starting
Date Wed, 20 May 2009 21:28:28 GMT
Thank you. In the meantime I realized that I Administrative Tools menu
in Control Panel is empty and I had to run it via
Windows/system32/compmgmt.msc... To my surprise the "Apache Directory
Server - default" is running. It means that I do something wrong with
JXplorer (java LDAP browser).

Thanks anyway :)