directory-users mailing list archives

From Emmanuel Lecharny <>
Subject Re: Apacheds - max number of connections
Date Wed, 27 May 2009 08:21:38 GMT
Lee Chin Kong wrote:
> Hi,
> How to set the maximum number of connections for apacheds?
> For example, restrict to have only 5 jxplorers connect to apacheds at any
> point in time.

Hmmm. Technically, I'm not sure you can do that straight away. But you
can develop an interceptor to block any new request when you have
created more than 5 sessions.

We didn't add any way to configure the underlaying network layer,
otherwise we could have add a firewall filter to limit the client being
able to connect to the server.

Last, not least, the best would probably to set the ACIs to allow only a
set of users.

cordialement, regards,
Emmanuel L├ęcharny

View raw message