directory-users mailing list archives

From Stefan Seelmann <seelm...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [ApacheDS] problem with starting
Date Wed, 20 May 2009 07:36:14 GMT
Hi Michał,

I assume you are using ApacheDS 1.5.4 on Windows? In that case, to start
the server, please go to Control Panel -> Administrative Tools ->
Services, there you could find "Apache Directory Server" and you could
start and stop it.

BTW: The proper configuration directory is in instances\default\conf.

Hope that helps,
Stefan