directory-users mailing list archives

From Yiannis Mavroukakis <>
Subject Re: ApacheDS modification logging
Date Thu, 14 May 2009 10:14:28 GMT
That doesn't sound like what should happen. If all you do before you
start the embedded version is to add some entries, start
the service and give read access only, then the files should be in a
consistent state. At worse, after you add your entries if you are really
paranoid you can call sync( ) on the DirectoryService object, that will
write everything out to file. wrote:
> Hi,
> We have embedded an Apache DS in an application.
> After we create a partition and add some entries, all access are read access
> Some times when the application crash the partition of apache DS could be corrupted and
Apache DS could not start
> How to avoid the corruption ?
> How to repair partition ?

View raw message