directory-users mailing list archives

From Emmanuel Lecharny <elecha...@apache.org>
Subject Re: 1.5.5 more than one element in negation filer ?
Date Tue, 05 May 2009 21:36:48 GMT
Tom Zeller wrote:
> Using the latest 1.5.5 snapshot, a search filter of the form
> ( ! ( | ( objectclass=x ) ( objectclass=y ) ) )
>
> returns error code 80 "Cannot add more than one element to a negation node".
>
> ApacheDS 1.0.2 appears to support this search filter. Will 1.5.5 ?

It should have been fixed in trunk. There is an associated JIRA :

Sadly, apache SVN is down, so you won't be able to check that right now, but I would be pleased
to know if there is still an issue with trunk as soon as you can build the server from trunk.

Please update the JIRA if so !

Thanks !

cordialement, regards,
Emmanuel L├ęcharny