directory-users mailing list archives

From Matthias Grundler <matthias.grund...@googlemail.com>
Subject [Studio] How to increase Java VM Heap Space on Mac OS X 10.5.6?
Date Thu, 16 Apr 2009 18:59:21 GMT
Dear all,

according to my ~/.ApacheDirectoryStudio/.metadata/.log, my frequent
crashes of Studio 1.4.0 are due to a lack of Java Heap Space on Mac OS
X 10.5.6, running the current Apple JVM 1.6.0.

According to the FAQ, I have to create a file named "Apache Directory
Studio.ini" in what the FAQ calls "Studio's home directory", with the
content provided in the FAQ.

Could someone please kindly tell me where this directory is located
under Mac OS X? I have tried

/Applications/Apache Directory Studio/

and various of its subdirectories, as well as ~/.ApacheDirectoryStudio.

All without luck - memory is stuck to 64 MB (shown in Studio), so I
probably did not find the appropriate directory for Apache Directory
Studio.ini yet.

Any hints will be greatly appreciated!

Thanks,
Matthias