directory-users mailing list archives

From Alex Karasulu <akaras...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Apache DS] Null LdapSession given to cleanUpSession
Date Thu, 23 Apr 2009 16:32:31 GMT
I'd have to investigate the connection handling code to say for sure but I
think this may be coming from processing an abandon request.  Let me
explain.

The client sends an abandon request just before it drops the connection
(socket).  Then the server gets the abandon message and tries to close the
socket on it's end.  But before it can do that, the MINA handler code
already cleans up the MINA session.  So when the AbandonRequest handler
picks up and looks up the LdapSession object it does not see it.  This is
the warning message you're getting.  So the message is harmless as you
observed.

HTH

--
Alex Karasulu