directory-users mailing list archives

From Kiran Ayyagari <>
Subject Re: ApacheDS beginner's installation questions
Date Mon, 27 Apr 2009 04:43:23 GMT

PGNet Dev wrote:
> kiran,
> are there up-to-date docs _somewhere_?
there are some docs but are mainly related to architecture and ot doher implementation level
You may find this page helpful

Please feel free to post your questions(if any) here on ML.
>>> on freenode, however, i can find no trace of either channel.  are the  moved?
broken? dead?
>> No. These channels are active and you can find us there :)
> hrm.  really?  i'm logged on tp freenode at the moment ... i see 5424
> channels, but _not_ these :-/
try /join #apache-directory , you will find me with nick 'ayyagari'

>>> (4) my goal is to be able to remotely administer the Server, config etc.
> (snip)
> seems like remote copy is my friend for now.  remote admin of configs
> -- on the server -- would be nice, eventually ...
Yeah,I think this will be possible once we move the configuration into DIT which
will most likely be there in version 2.0

Kiran Ayyagari

View raw message