directory-users mailing list archives

From jfmel...@free.fr
Subject [apache DS] System files partition corruption
Date Fri, 24 Apr 2009 13:00:35 GMT

[apache DS] System files partition corruption

We have an embbeded server with few users and groups for tests purpose of a software.
After an ldif import of the users and groups all the requests are queries or
connections.

During the tests of a tester an error occurs but I don't have the context or log.

Now Apache DS don't start, here the log at service startup .

java.io.EOFException
at java.io.ObjectInputStream$PeekInputStream.readFully(Unknown Source)
at java.io.ObjectInputStream$BlockDataInputStream.readShort(Unknown Source)
at java.io.ObjectInputStream.readStreamHeader(Unknown Source)
at java.io.ObjectInputStream.<init>(Unknown Source)
at jdbm.btree.BPage.deserialize(BPage.java:965)
at jdbm.recman.BaseRecordManager.fetch(BaseRecordManager.java:341)
at jdbm.recman.CacheRecordManager.fetch(CacheRecordManager.java:263)
at jdbm.btree.BTree.getRoot(BTree.java:525)
at jdbm.btree.BTree.find(BTree.java:401)
at org.apache.directory.server.core.partition.impl.btree.jdbm.JdbmTable.put(JdbmTable.java:593)

at org.apache.directory.server.core.partition.impl.btree.jdbm.JdbmIndex.add(JdbmIndex.java:458)

at org.apache.directory.server.core.partition.impl.btree.jdbm.JdbmStore.add(JdbmStore.java:1037)

at org.apache.directory.server.core.partition.impl.btree.jdbm.JdbmPartition.add(JdbmPartition.java:475)

at org.apache.directory.server.core.partition.DefaultPartitionNexus.initializeSystemPartition(DefaultPartitionNexus.java:431)

at org.apache.directory.server.core.partition.DefaultPartitionNexus.init(DefaultPartitionNexus.java:297)

at org.apache.directory.server.core.DefaultDirectoryService.initialize(DefaultDirectoryService.java:1483)

at org.apache.directory.server.core.DefaultDirectoryService.startup(DefaultDirectoryService.java:904)

at com.cincom.kmdata.server.core.ldap.EmbeddedADS.start(EmbeddedADS.java:225)
at com.cincom.kmdata.server.core.ldap.EmbeddedADSTest.main(EmbeddedADSTest.java:67)

If I rename the system directory (system.bad) and copy a system directory from another Apache
DS directory of an another tester then apache DS start.
I have attached the partition directory.