directory-users mailing list archives

From Maxim Sheremet <maks.shere...@gmail.com>
Subject [Triplesec] High-availability/failover solution needed
Date Fri, 17 Apr 2009 13:42:40 GMT
Hello everybody,

I have setup Triplesec on a single server. But it is now a single point of
failure. So I need some high-availability/failover solution. I found some
allusions to Triplesec high availability. Here is a quotation from
http://directory.apache.org/apacheds/1.5/mitosis-functionnal-abstract.html :

"Systems which need MM replications, like triplesec, suppose that the
replication is done on the fly"

So I assume there is some solution for Triplesec high availability. But I can
not find any further info. And my question is:

Are there any manuals/docs/tips/hints I can use to provide high availability
for Triplesec server.

Any help is appreciated.

My server details:
# uname -a