directory-users mailing list archives

From jfmel...@free.fr
Subject Re: [Apache DS] Null LdapSession given to cleanUpSession
Date Thu, 23 Apr 2009 15:06:32 GMT

little more informations :

SSL connections.

With this sample, i have the warning message at each context.close().

InitialLdapContext context = initializeLdapContext(ldapEnv);
context.close();

----- Mail Original -----
De: jfmelian@free.fr
À: users@directory.apache.org
Envoyé: Jeudi 23 Avril 2009 16h50:57 GMT +01:00 Amsterdam / Berlin / Berne / Rome / Stockholm
/ Vienne
Objet: [Apache DS] Null LdapSession given to cleanUpSession

Hi

I have embbeded an Apache DS : trunck revision 767919

I've got a lot of warning messages when jndi clients request the server : connect + search
+ close
It seems working despite warning messages.

How can I avoid this ?

23.04.2009 16:18:11.009 [WARN ] Null LdapSession given to cleanUpSession. (LdapProtocolHandler.java,
line 108, class org.apache.directory.server.ldap.LdapProtocolHandler)