directory-users mailing list archives

From Kevin Kovach <kov...@gmail.com>
Subject Modify existing ACI subentries?
Date Tue, 17 Mar 2009 16:31:34 GMT
Hello,

I used the Directory Studio to go through the basic
authorization<http://directory.apache.org/apacheds/1.5/32-basic-authorization.html>examples.
 That all seemed pretty straight forward and worked well.

However, I would now like to go and remove or modify those ACIs that I
created and am having trouble doing so.  I cannot seem to view or edit the
entries within Directory Studio.  I've looked for menu items and
configuration options relating to ACIs or subentries and haven't found
anything useful.  I am currently bound to the directory as the
uid=admin,ou=system user, so I should have access, correct?

Is there a trick to getting access to and editing those ACI subentries
within Studio once you've created them?  Thanks.