directory-users mailing list archives

From Kevin Kovach <kov...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Problems Indexing
Date Mon, 09 Mar 2009 20:28:23 GMT
I've run into this error trying to add a new index for a custom attribute.
Are you saying here that custom attributes cannot be indexed?

Also, this NPE still seems to be present in 1.5.4  I looked in JIRA and did
not see a bug report for it.  I would be happy to fill one out if you
believe it has not been fixed?  Thanks.

- Kevin

--
"He has all the virtues I dislike and none of the vices I admire."

-- Winston Churchill