directory-users mailing list archives

From Kevin Kovach <kov...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: LDAP error code 80
Date Mon, 09 Mar 2009 13:09:29 GMT
Emmanuel,

I went with caceExactMatch and that seems to have helped.  I'm going to do a
little more testing with removing and re-adding the equality rule to make
sure, then see what I can do about creating a JIRA with all the relevant
information.  Thanks for the help.

- Kevin

--
"He has all the virtues I dislike and none of the vices I admire."

-- Winston Churchill