directory-users mailing list archives

From Ersin ER <ersin...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Modify existing ACI subentries?
Date Tue, 17 Mar 2009 17:33:55 GMT
Hello,

There should be an Search Option for enabling Subentry Control (I don't have
the Studio installed on this computer now, so I cannot tell exactly where
it's). Subentries are not returned by default. The Subentry Control
(RFC3672, Sec 3.) makes the server also return Subentries for search
requests.

HTH,

--
Ersin ER