directory-users mailing list archives

From "Suganya Koteeswaran" <SKoteeswa...@manh.com>
Subject RE: ApacheDS installable on aix 6.1
Date Thu, 19 Mar 2009 07:48:21 GMT
Hi,

This is Suganya, working for Manhattan Associates. I have to look for
LDAP. I am evaluating various ldap and came across apacheDS. I searched
the internet looking for aix installable of apacheDS. I found it for aix
5.3. I want to know is there a support for aix 6.1 because our complete
product has to be evaluated on the same. Please revert back to me as
soon as possible as our release date also is nearing so that I can
proceed on the same.

Thanking you in Advance.

Thanks,

Suganya Koteeswaran | Software Engineer

Manhattan Associates Inc.

Phone +91-80-40418080 Ex:4259

skoteeswaran@manh.com <mailto:skoteeswaran@manh.com>

http://www.manh.com/ <http://www.manh.com/>

MOMENTUM 2009

Evolve>Extend>COMPETE

Optimizing Supply Chains in a Variable World.

May 19-22, 2009 Las Vegas, NV

Visit www.manh-momentum.com today and register early for best rates.