directory-users mailing list archives

From Martin Alderson <Martin.Alder...@salfordsoftware.co.uk>
Subject RE: [ApacheDS] OutOfMemoryError
Date Tue, 31 Mar 2009 12:09:17 GMT
I've tried trunk now and though it is slightly different I still get the same OutOfMemoryError.

With 1.5.4 it was as if the server was sending the entries to the client but caching them
somewhere - so the client would receive a few thousand results then the server would hit the
OutOfMemoryError.  Now no entries are returned (unless a low size limit is specified), as
if the server is building up the full list of entries in memory before attempting to send
any of them to the client.

Any thoughts?

Thanks,

Martin