directory-users mailing list archives

From Martin Alderson <eq...@planetquake.com>
Subject Re: [ApacheDS] OutOfMemoryError
Date Wed, 25 Mar 2009 18:33:06 GMT
Hi Alex,

I'm using the default which seems to be -Xmx64m.

I've just remembered and dug up a JIRA from last year that looks likely
to be the cause of this:

This looks to be fixed but unfortunately not yet released.  I'll either
have to upgrade my projects version of ApacheDS to trunk which I'm not
too keen on (and would be a fair bit of work as I have interceptors
built for ApacheDS 1.5.1), or backport the fix from that JIRA.

The fix is mentioned as "adding an ExecutorFilter on the WRITE
EventType" which was made to LdapService.  This class didn't exist in
ApacheDS 1.5.1 so does anyone know where the equivalent code was back
then (no worries if not, I should be able to trace the SVN logs back)?
Also does this fix depend upon MINA 2?

Thanks,

Martin