directory-users mailing list archives

From Yiannis Mavroukakis <imavrouka...@gameaccount.com>
Subject Re: How to configure an embedded Apache DS
Date Wed, 11 Mar 2009 10:29:46 GMT
Hi,

AFAIK the admin user is not created when you embed. I'm stating this by
proof of opposite, i.e. trying to authenticate as uid=admin in my
embedded instance gives an error.. What I do which may fit you, is I
create a user before directory.startup() and then use that to perform my
read/write operations..YMMV but for my purposes this has worked out fine.

Yiannis.