directory-users mailing list archives

From Emmanuel Lecharny <elecha...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [ApacheDS] Poor man's cluster interceptor
Date Mon, 23 Feb 2009 11:47:04 GMT
You can even write an interceptor which will remove the DN from the
returned attributes, and add it when the search is successfull (you
will have to add a Filter)

I think it can be done in half an hour.

Otherwise, I would rather implement RFC 5020, transform the DN to
entryDN in an interceptor, and back. That would be way better, but a
bit longer :)

--
Regards,
Cordialement,