directory-users mailing list archives

From Emmanuel Lecharny <elecha...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [ApacheDS] Poor man's cluster interceptor
Date Mon, 23 Feb 2009 10:30:55 GMT
RFC 5020 is trying to fix this, adding a virtual entryDN attribute :
http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc/rfc5020.txt

That's not a bad idea. However, I don't know whay using a DN in the
requetsed attributes should automatically lead to an error. Is there a
major problem forbiding a server to return a DN as if it were an
attribute, if specifically requested ?

--
Regards,
Cordialement,