directory-users mailing list archives

From Emmanuel Lecharny <elecha...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Missing information on how to lock a user account
Date Fri, 20 Feb 2009 12:28:07 GMT
> Just in addition to Emmanuel (who is right), Mike perhaps compares it to
> vendor specific features, some LDAP servers provide (Active Directory, IBM
> Tivoli, etc.).

I would like to know about those features, because I think it might be
valuable - and really easy - to add them into ADS, if needed. It's
just a matter of adding an operational attribute into a specific
ObjectClass and set it when we want to disable a user, for instance
(just an idea whihc migh be dig a bit more)

--
Regards,
Cordialement,