directory-users mailing list archives

From Emmanuel Lecharny <elecha...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [ApacheDS] Mitosis
Date Thu, 12 Feb 2009 12:14:43 GMT
On Thu, Feb 12, 2009 at 12:55 PM, Yiannis Mavroukakis
<imavroukakis@gameaccount.com> wrote:
> Ah shame! Then I suppose my question is, is it functional although not
> production ready ?:-) I'm willing to take the risk :-)

Not even working in 1.5.4 ... Really a shame. It was working on 1.5.1,
but we slowly but surely broke it while doing a lot of small
modifications. It was not intended, but at some point in the process,
we disabled the Mitosis tests because they were temporarely broken,
but forgot to enable tehm back, so after a few months and a couple of
release, we just thought that Mitosis tests were OK, when they were
simply disabled.

And now, we are trying to fix the whole bunch, and it takes time, as
in the mean time we switched to MINA 2.0 and such other big
modifications...

Really, shame shame shame !

--
Regards,