directory-users mailing list archives

From Alex Karasulu <akaras...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [ApacheDS] Adding a custom schema with 1.5.5
Date Thu, 05 Feb 2009 20:01:17 GMT
Hi Yiannis.

You can manage schema in ApacheDS in the same fashion that you would with
most ldap servers like for example SUN DS by operating on the schema
subentry usually found in cn=schema.

However ApacheDS has an additional area for manipulating schema in a much
easier form under ou=schema. Take a look at this link here for information
on how to manage schema in ApacheDS 1.5.x.

http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/DIRxSRVx11/Schema+Subsystem+Redesign

Thanks,
Alex