directory-users mailing list archives

From "Mike Jaeger" <mike.jae...@est.fujitsu.com>
Subject Missing information on how to lock a user account
Date Fri, 20 Feb 2009 09:15:51 GMT
Hello,

We just started to use the Apache DS in our testing environment and
faced the following problem: It is not clear how to lock or disable a
user account.

By checking the documentation I did not find any hint related to this
action, either. So I don’t know if this feature is supported by the
Apache DS at all.

It would be nice if you could provide some details on this issue.

One more note: I would find it really helpful to have a link to a
mailing list or forum where this kind of question can be asked, but I
did not find an according link on the site.

Best regards,

Mike Jäger

Senior Engineer

FUJITSU Enabling Software Technology GmbH

Frankfurter Ring 211

D-80807 München

Tel: +49 89 360 908 538

Fax: +49 89 360 908 245

COINS: 7941-6538

Sitz der Gesellschaft: München

AG München, HRB 143325

Geschäftsführer: Franz Buchenberger, Dr. Yuji Takada