directory-users mailing list archives

From Emmanuel L├ęcharny <elecha...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [ApacheDS] Weird issue with DIRSERVER-1285
Date Thu, 26 Feb 2009 15:05:43 GMT
Yiannis Mavroukakis wrote:
> Actually I don't think it matters much, as even with an incorrect
> password I get  (from studio)
> The authentication failed
> [LDAP: error code 49 - Bind principalDn points to referral.]
>  [LDAP: error code 49 - Bind principalDn points to referral.]

With Studio 1.3.0 ?

When I try to bind with a bad password, I get this :

The authentication failed
[LDAP: error code 49 - INVALID_CREDENTIALS: Bind failed: Cannot
authenticate user uid=admin,ou=system]
  [LDAP: error code 49 - INVALID_CREDENTIALS: Bind failed: Cannot
authenticate user uid=admin,ou=system]

Can you sne dme your initial LDIF file and server.xml, so that I can
test on my computer ? (send it privately, otherwise the attachments
might be removed by the Apache mail server)

cordialement, regards,
Emmanuel L├ęcharny
www.iktek.com
directory.apache.org