directory-users mailing list archives

From Yiannis Mavroukakis <imavrouka...@gameaccount.com>
Subject Re: [ApacheDS] Weird issue with DIRSERVER-1285
Date Thu, 26 Feb 2009 13:11:38 GMT
Hmm ok I'm getting confused :-P (doesn't take much!!)

The scenario is this.
I start the server, create a partition, relevant context and the
security principal, everything works fine, I can authenticate to ApacheDS.
I shutdown the server, start it up again, obviously this time all the
data is read from disk, I get LDAP: error code 49 - Bind principalDn
points to referral. I cannot connect with neither JBoss name binding nor
apache studio.

So it seems logical(?) to me like there's something odd going on once
the data is re-read from disk.

Thanks,

Yiannis