directory-users mailing list archives

From David R Robison <>
Subject Re: Problems setting up ApacheDS 1.5.4 as a Kerberos Server
Date Tue, 24 Feb 2009 13:42:38 GMT
We are using 1.5.2 in our other project which was the latest available
at that time. David

Emmanuel Lecharny wrote:
> On Tue, Feb 24, 2009 at 2:26 PM, David R Robison
> <> wrote:
>> Thanks for your quick response. We use ApacheDS in other projects and are
>> quite pleased with it. Thanks again, David
> Which version are you using, for my information ?

David R Robison
Open Roads Consulting, Inc.
103 Watson Road, Chesapeake, VA 23320
phone: (757) 546-3401

This e-mail communication (including any attachments) may contain confidential and/or privileged
material intended solely for the individual or entity to which it is addressed.  If you are
not the intended recipient, you should immediately stop reading this message and delete it
from all computers that it resides on. Any unauthorized reading, distribution, copying or
other use of this communication (or its attachments) is strictly prohibited.  If you have
received this communication in error, please notify us immediately.