directory-users mailing list archives

From David R Robison <>
Subject Re: Problems setting up ApacheDS 1.5.4 as a Kerberos Server
Date Tue, 24 Feb 2009 13:26:53 GMT
Thanks for your quick response. We use ApacheDS in other projects and
are quite pleased with it. Thanks again, David

Emmanuel Lecharny wrote:
> Hi David,
> We are having a look at the current Kerberos implementation. I think
> that Christine is jumping in the band wagon atm and will check what's
> going on.
> The server was working at some point in the past, but since then, we
> may have introduced some bad modifications, and as Kerberos was not
> our main target, we weren't cautious enough. Our bad.
> Thanks for trying, and to keep going. We will do our best to make it
> work back asap.

David R Robison
Open Roads Consulting, Inc.
103 Watson Road, Chesapeake, VA 23320
phone: (757) 546-3401

This e-mail communication (including any attachments) may contain confidential and/or privileged
material intended solely for the individual or entity to which it is addressed.  If you are
not the intended recipient, you should immediately stop reading this message and delete it
from all computers that it resides on. Any unauthorized reading, distribution, copying or
other use of this communication (or its attachments) is strictly prohibited.  If you have
received this communication in error, please notify us immediately.

View raw message