directory-users mailing list archives

From David R Robison <drrobi...@openroadsconsulting.com>
Subject Re: Problems setting up ApacheDS 1.5.4 as a Kerberos Server
Date Mon, 23 Feb 2009 17:55:34 GMT
I'm now getting a new error:

java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Other filter is using the same name
'codec'

It looks like both the KdcServer and KerberosProtocolHandler classes
define that codec. Should it only be done in one place?
David

--

David R Robison
Open Roads Consulting, Inc.

This e-mail communication (including any attachments) may contain confidential and/or privileged
material intended solely for the individual or entity to which it is addressed.  If you are
not the intended recipient, you should immediately stop reading this message and delete it
from all computers that it resides on. Any unauthorized reading, distribution, copying or
other use of this communication (or its attachments) is strictly prohibited.  If you have
received this communication in error, please notify us immediately.