directory-users mailing list archives

From David R Robison <drrobi...@openroadsconsulting.com>
Subject Re: Problems setting up ApacheDS 1.5.4 as a Kerberos Server
Date Mon, 23 Feb 2009 15:47:43 GMT
Thanks, that did the trick for the installer. However, after installing,
I get two new errors:

1) OID for name 'krb5PrincipalName' was not found within the OID registry
Do I need to manually add this somewhere?

2) java.lang.ClassNotFoundException:
org.bouncycastle.jce.provider.BouncyCastleProvider
Should I include this in the lib directory?

Thanks, David