directory-users mailing list archives

From Yiannis Mavroukakis <imavrouka...@gameaccount.com>
Subject Re: [ApacheDS] Poor man's cluster interceptor
Date Mon, 23 Feb 2009 10:10:09 GMT
Hello Emmanuel,

I ended up using Ldiff Entry and it works like a charm! Now the issue is
with a jabber server I have connecting to ApacheDS. I am getting a lot
of this in the logs

10:04:12,027 WARN  [SearchingOperationContext] Requested attribute dn
does not exist in the schema, it will be ignored

2009-02-23 10:04:12,074 DEBUG
[org.apache.directory.shared.ldap.codec.TwixDecoder] Decoded LdapMessage
: LdapMessage
    message Id : 13
    Search Request
        Base Object : ''
        Scope : base object
        Deref Aliases : never Deref Aliases
        Size Limit : no limit
        Time Limit : no limit
        Types Only : true
        Filter : '(objectclass=*)'
        Attributes : dn

I googled around for this but could not find a satisfactory answer,
anyone have any ideas?

Thank you,
Yiannis