directory-users mailing list archives

From Yiannis Mavroukakis <imavrouka...@gameaccount.com>
Subject Re: [ApacheDS] Poor man's cluster interceptor
Date Fri, 20 Feb 2009 16:04:11 GMT
Hello Emmanuel,

I tried the procedure you described (getEntry() ) but read/writeExternal
are both setup to throw exceptions, and the messaging layer
I am using is using those methods to marshall and unmarshall the
objects. I did see that DefaultServerEntry has serialize/deserialize methods
but because it's final, I cannot subclass it, and call these methods
from within my subclass' read/writeExternal....

Thank you,

Yiannis.