directory-users mailing list archives

From Yiannis Mavroukakis <imavrouka...@gameaccount.com>
Subject Re: [ApacheDS] Mitosis
Date Thu, 12 Feb 2009 14:45:02 GMT
Hehe not *entirely* manually, I meant that I have to replicate
add/delete/modify through the DS instances in the cluster via
message queues...It won't be pretty but it should work..The idea is that
we will have LDAP redundancy as apacheDS will be embedded
into our 7 JBoss app servers which are clustered.

Y.