directory-users mailing list archives

From "Nick Lemberger" <Nick.Lember...@lkfd.net>
Subject DNS/DHCP Protocol Providers
Date Thu, 12 Feb 2009 17:29:05 GMT
I'm using ADS 1.5.4 on Windows and wanted to try out the integrated DNS and DHCP providers
rather than the LDAP patched ISC versions.

It doesn't seem to start a listener on the ports I specify after I enable them in the server.xml.
 Could this be a similar problem to the NTP protocol provider which didn't have a start statement
(I saw that in the list archives not too long ago).

Unfortunately the documentation isn't too helpful.  I think I've setup the Zone's properly
from what I can tell but the provider doesn't seem to be starting.  Any tips would be greatly
appreciated.

-Nick