directory-users mailing list archives

From Yiannis Mavroukakis <imavrouka...@gameaccount.com>
Subject Re: [ApacheDS] Problems adding an entry using a custom schema
Date Wed, 11 Feb 2009 17:52:29 GMT
Hey Stefan,

Ah that concept escaped me..at the moment this looks like

# gaPlayer
objectclass ( 1.3.6.1.4.1.99999.1.2.1
        NAME 'gaPlayer'
        DESC 'LDAP representation of a player'
        SUP inetOrgPerson
        STRUCTURAL
        MUST ( cn $ gaPlayerGuid $ gaPartnerRef $ gaPartnerWebKey $
gaSessionWebKey $ gaPlayerTokenId $ gaPlayerId $ gaComment $
gaBaseCurrency )
        )

one point I didn't mention is that this schema is coming straight from
openldap..so you're suggesting I change Structural to Auxiliary? However
I am using other bits and pieces from other
schemas, like "mail" and "sn" and those don't seem to blow up..

Thanks,

Yiannis.