directory-users mailing list archives

From Marc Ende <mli...@e-beyond.de>
Subject Re: triplesec active?
Date Tue, 10 Feb 2009 06:04:54 GMT
Emmanuel Lecharny schrieb:

> I think there is some certain amount of work to get Triplesec working
> on ADS 2.0, but not that much (I would say a couple of weeks, maybe
> less). It's not _that_ complex ! However, I'm really using every
> single second on many other parts of the project, and I can't spend
> time on Triplesec. If Alex wants to see what he can do, that would be
> fine.
>
> Or we would appreciate any effort from whoever would be interesting to
> ressucitate Triplesec :)

Currently I'm pretty fine with ads 1.5, cause I'm using it out of the
box without any special need. Of course I could need some replication
but that's another story which can wait. :)
I couldn't say if I could support tripplesec because I've only seen the
website. If it fits my need I would spend some time on triplesec. But
this can only happen in 3 weeks, because I have several projects which
have to be finished then. ;)