directory-users mailing list archives

From Emmanuel Lecharny <>
Subject Re: triplesec active?
Date Mon, 09 Feb 2009 23:56:21 GMT
Marc Ende wrote:
> Emmanuel Lecharny schrieb:
>> Marc Ende wrote:
>> So far, no. Not enough time :/ But as soon as we will be done with ADS
>> 2.0, we will then be able to reactivate it.
> Ah, okay. May be you can give me a little hint how to build triplesec.
> I've tried with the trunk-with-dependencies path in svn but there are
> old links to releases in another svn which are moved. So is there a
> revision/version/snapshot which is possible to build? I would like to
> give it a try even it's not actively supported or developed.
Hmmm... The build seems seriously broken :/

Ok, Triplesec depends on ADS 1.0, and we are working on 2.0 branch now.
1.0 is nearly 2 years and a half old, and we expect to deliver the 2.0
in the next few months.

I think there is some certain amount of work to get Triplesec working on
ADS 2.0, but not that much (I would say a couple of weeks, maybe less).
It's not _that_ complex ! However, I'm really using every single second
on many other parts of the project, and I can't spend time on Triplesec.
If Alex wants to see what he can do, that would be fine.

Or we would appreciate any effort from whoever would be interesting to
ressucitate Triplesec :)

cordialement, regards,
Emmanuel L├ęcharny

View raw message