directory-users mailing list archives

From Yiannis Mavroukakis <imavrouka...@gameaccount.com>
Subject Re: [ApacheDS] Adding a custom schema with 1.5.5
Date Fri, 06 Feb 2009 20:44:16 GMT
Oh FFS I somehow managed to delete Alex's reply...moron :-)

I would actually be more interested in a way to integrate my schema into
the build, since the DS is going to be embedded...So far what I've done
is to:

edit schema-extras/pom.xml and add

<schema>
              <name>gameaccount</name>
              <dependencies>
                <dependency>inetorgperson</dependency>
                <dependency>system</dependency>
                <dependency>core</dependency>
              </dependencies>
            </schema>

Add my schema in schema-extras/src/main/schema and finally an entry in
the bootstrap-partition/pom.xml

<bootstrapSchemaClass>org.apache.directory.server.schema.bootstrap.GameaccountSchema</bootstrapSchemaClass>

Everything compiles fine, but when I browse the server, the schema is
not there..Have I forgotten/missed/wrecked anything else?

Thanks!

Yiannis