directory-users mailing list archives

From Yiannis Mavroukakis <imavrouka...@gameaccount.com>
Subject [ApacheDS] Adding a custom schema with 1.5.5
Date Thu, 05 Feb 2009 16:58:30 GMT

Hello everyone,

I'm currently playing with ApacheDS, looking to integrate to to our
production systems, but I've come up against a hard obstacle in the form
of adding a custom schema
.I cannot figure out the programmatic means to do this, having looked at
the (obsolete I know) 1.0.x way, and trying to pick the source code
apart to figure out how this is done. I've generated the custom schema
and the  closest I've managed is the following

directoryService.startup( );

GameaccountSchema gaSchema = new GameaccountSchema( );
gaSchema.enable( );
directoryService.getRegistries( ).getSchemaLoader( ).load( gaSchema
,directoryService.getRegistries( ) ,false);

This produces some output in the debug logs, but when I browse the
server I don't see my custom schema there..Any help in doing this will
be greatly appreciated!

Thanks,

Yiannis