directory-users mailing list archives

From Stefan Seelmann <seelm...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Apache Directory Studio and Sun DS
Date Thu, 05 Feb 2009 16:44:26 GMT
Hi,

yes, Studio uses schema information to make attribute editable or
non-editable. Without the right schema information attributes are not
editable. We already have some related issues open in our Jira:

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/DIRSTUDIO-234
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/DIRSTUDIO-115

Let's try to address these issues for Version 1.4.

Kind Regards,
Stefan