directory-users mailing list archives

From "Emmanuel Lecharny" <elecha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [LDAP] Mimic RDBMS auto-increment feature in LDAP
Date Tue, 13 Jan 2009 16:37:47 GMT
Otherwise, an other idea would be to implement a trigger and a SP :
when an add request arrives with, say, a missing uidNumber (if it's a
mandatory AT), then it search for the biggest uidNumber, increment it,
and inject the missing uidNumber into the entry.

A bit like the OpenLDAP autoIncrement overlay do.

--
Regards,
Cordialement,