directory-users mailing list archives

From "Chuan Li" <lichuan...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Large character attributes
Date Mon, 19 Jan 2009 14:04:01 GMT
Hi,
I managed to store few MB strings. Though I realized that, server string has
a max size of 64KB, due to a writeUTF() call in ObjectOutputStream. So I let
it use binary attribute. Still when the size goes larger, it eventually
crashed my unit tests (after fixes in MINA SSL buffer). I have no clue of
that.

Regards,
  Chuan