directory-users mailing list archives

From Cheong Chung Onn <chung...@greenfossil.com>
Subject Re: Is TelephoneNumberMatch - 2.5.13.20 broken?
Date Mon, 26 Jan 2009 09:50:37 GMT
Hi Emmanuel,

Your regex has a typo, a missing dot at the beginning  .*[+]? *((\([0-9-
]+\))|[0-9- ]+)+
I checked against your regex and it does work. However, when i searched
for a telephoneNumber=1-801-555-1212, it fails. Below is the entry i
used for my testing.

dn: cn=JSmith,ou=people,o=sevenSeas
objectClass: organizationalPerson
objectClass: person