directory-users mailing list archives

From Emmanuel Lecharny <elecha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Apache Studio ldif export
Date Thu, 22 Jan 2009 08:44:23 GMT
Cheong Chung Onn wrote:
> We are using ADS 1.5.4, Studio 1.3.0. Java.
>
> We created an embedded server in Studio then import the ldif file. Did
> some modification and export it again. When we import this newly
> exported ldif, we receive a bunch of error messages about missing object.
>
> Please let me know if you require more info.
Ok, this was what we suspected... A clear bug somewhere.

Can you fill a JIRA with the informations you gave by mail ? Eventually,
providing the data you injected would help to reproduce the problem, and
determinate if it's a Studio or ADS problem. (of course, if there are
nothing confidential in it).

Many thanks !

cordialement, regards,
Emmanuel L├ęcharny