directory-users mailing list archives

From Stefan Seelmann <seelm...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Apache Studio ldif export
Date Thu, 22 Jan 2009 09:51:19 GMT
Hi,

I think the problem is when doing an export with scope "subtree". In
that case Studio just sends one search request with subtree scope and
writes the entries in the same order as received to the LDIF.

I think reordering them in Studio doesn't make sense, we can't hold
them all in memory.

An option would be to do multiple one-level scope searches.

Kind Regards,
Stefan