directory-users mailing list archives

From Cheong Chung Onn <chung...@greenfossil.com>
Subject Re: Schema editor export to Openldap ldif format
Date Wed, 31 Dec 2008 03:38:35 GMT
Hi Kiran,

Thanks for the suggestion, actually I have read that article and
followed its instructions but unfortunately it didn't work. When I
import the converted ldif schema file, I get the following error message
- #!ERROR [LDAP: error code 53 - no global superior knowledge]. I have
ensured that all Object classes has a SUP attribute.

This schema actually works previously using the openldap old style
schema format. And it also works on ApacheDS 1.5.4.

Any suggestion will be appreciated. I will investigate further and ping
the openldap community for help.

Thanks again.

chung-onn