directory-users mailing list archives

From Emmanuel Lecharny <elecha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: KDC Server not started in DS 1.5.4
Date Sat, 27 Dec 2008 09:43:25 GMT
Joya wrote:
> kdcConfiguration bean work in 1.5.1 not in 1.5.4 :(
> or may be I mistake?

I don't exactly remember, but it seems that we fixed something in trunk
2 months ago relative to this problem... Otherwise, the documentation
might also not be accurate.

I would suggest that you try building the trunk which is most certainly
in better shape, as we have fixed a lot of configuration issues we had.

I'm sorry it's not as easy as it should, but the code has being heavily
refactored those last twelve months, and we are slowly recovering from
this refactoring. As I said in my previous mail, we will review the full
kerberos layer in 1.5.8 version, may be before...

cordialement, regards,
Emmanuel L├ęcharny
www.iktek.com
directory.apache.org