directory-users mailing list archives

From David R Robison <drrobi...@openroadsconsulting.com>
Subject Re: Loop Detect error
Date Wed, 17 Dec 2008 17:24:59 GMT
Version 1.5.2. I check the logs but there was nothing corresponding with
the error. David

--

David R Robison
Open Roads Consulting, Inc.

This e-mail communication (including any attachments) may contain confidential and/or privileged
material intended solely for the individual or entity to which it is addressed.  If you are
not the intended recipient, you should immediately stop reading this message and delete it
from all computers that it resides on. Any unauthorized reading, distribution, copying or
other use of this communication (or its attachments) is strictly prohibited.  If you have
received this communication in error, please notify us immediately.