directory-users mailing list archives

From marco graf <m1a...@hotmail.com>
Subject howTo start up ADS ..
Date Wed, 26 Nov 2008 14:14:01 GMT

hi there,

with years of j2ee experience I m new to Directory services but very exited about it
while already did lots of stuff with MS-AD.

Now I tested Java source via some internet ldap Servers - worked well.

Installed java 5 and ADS 1.5 then 1.0. Checked heap memory & server.conf

but unable to start things up, while as a windows service the server stops itself
with both versions soon then - what could be the way..?

cheers
mac
http://www.live.com/getstarted.aspx